How to identify row in collection and store fields in data items

Skydizer

Hello,

i would like to loop a collection and based on one unique information in one field the complete row should be stored separated into data items.
With Colleciton manipulation and calculation i am able to flag that the value is there or not - but what to do to extract vom collection'?

BR

Hello,

i would like to loop a collection and based on one unique information in one field the complete row should be stored separated into data items.
With Colleciton manipulation and calculation i am able to flag that the value is there or not - but what to do to extract vom collection'?

BR

Hi @Skydizer ,

For this scenario, you can use a Multi calc stage, a decision, between the loop and new data item stages to store your desired row.
Use the code like "Collection Name.Column Name = "Your desired value" in the decision stage, the true part should be linked with multi calc stage.

Then use the Multi calc stage to write output row in your desired data items. You can use the code like "Collection Name.Column Name1 = Data Item1", Collection Name.Column Name2 = Data Item2" and so on.

Connect the multicalc outside the loop if you want to stop the search, or you can continue and connect with loop end, although it will over write previous data if it finds the search value in any other row of the input collection.

Please let me know if you have any question on this.

BR,
Aman