how to pass Switch excel formula as text format blue prism

rudyfritz

Good evening could you help me convert the SWITCH formula to text format, I can not find the right answer.

"=SWITCH(AE3:"""&[Weights.W1]&""":valor1:"""&[Weights.W2]&""":valor2:"""&[Weights.W3]&""":valor3:"""&[Weights.W4]&""":valor4:"""&[Weights.W5]&""":valor5)"

Thank you.

sivagelli

I guess this is what you are looking for-

"=SWITCH(AE3,"&[Weights.W1]&","&"""valor1"""&","&[Weights.W2]&","&"""valor2"""&","&[Weights.W3]&","&"""valor3"""&","&[Weights.W4]&","&"""valor4"""&","&[Weights.W5]&","&"""valor5"""&"," & """No Match""" & ")"

Value in the cell reference AE3 will be checked against the Collection values W1 thru W5 for a match and the respective 'valor' is selected. I added "No Match" to the expression in case there is no match.

Keep us posted.

Last edited:

rudyfritz

I guess this is what you are looking for-

"=SWITCH(AE3,"&[Weights.W1]&","&"""valor1"""&","&[Weights.W2]&","&"""valor2"""&","&[Weights.W3]&","&"""valor3"""&","&[Weights.W4]&","&"""valor4"""&","&[Weights.W5]&","&"""valor5"""&"," & """No Match""" & ")"

Value in the cell reference AE3 will be checked against the Collection values W1 thru W5 for a match and the respective 'valor' is selected. I added "No Match" to the expression in case there is no match.

Keep us posted.

Thanks for the answer, I helped solve the problem, instead of using the ":" character, you must use "," for this Switch formula.

Thank you.