How to put a dynamic month in numbers?

SuperSunburns

Hello Gurus,

I have a project in Blue Prism and I need to input the next month in numbers in a field. So here's how it works, I am automating a variant update in SAP. And I need to edit one of the parameters of the variants. It's called Period and this automation should only run on the last day of the month since we'll be updating the variant to fit the next month.

The current values of the parameters has the Period(for example this month) set to 6(June). I need to add 1 everytime we run it on the last day of the month so as to fit the next month's value on numbers. But I also need to have an if statement where if Period is = 12, it'll change it to 1. Since 12 is the last month(december), it'll reset to 1(January)

Let me know your thoughts guys.

Thanks!

SuperSunburns

I'm thinking of doing it in excel all the macro to generate what I need then just get the cell value and put it on blue prism. But if you guys have other alternatives, I'll consider them as well.

SERBEM

Cant you make a queue only with the month that has been running with the month. Than get the item and add 1 to the number, or a month to the date? If you need to find last day in each month you can use working calendar - I use that for some extra checks that are running in my proces for example workday 1-5 of every month.