How to Save a Image into clipboard

Kevin_IBM

Hello All
I have a project request me paste directly from clipboard. But the data type of Environment VBO - Set Clipboard only allow set to Text , can not change to Image . Any one can help me

Thanks in Advance!!!

sivagelli

hello, follow these steps-

1. Make a duplicate of 'Set - Clipboard' action in the Environment VBO, and rename the duplicate copy to Set - Clipboard - Image.
2. Now, in the Set - Clipboard - Image object change the data type of 'Clipboard' Data Item to Image.
3. Publish the object Set - Clipboard - Image

Now, in your Process, add action stage with action: Set - Clipboard - Image and pass Image type data item to input parameter.
This copies the image to clipboard.

Post back, how it goes!

Kevin_IBM

1. Make a duplicate of 'Set - Clipboard' action in the Environment VBO, and rename the duplicate copy to Set - Clipboard - Image.
2. Now, in the Set - Clipboard - Image object change the data type of 'Clipboard' Data Item to Image.

Now, in your Process, add action stage with action: Set - Clipboard - Image and pass Image type data item to input parameter.

Post back, how it goes!
Hi, SG
Not sure what version of your BP, but in version 6.4 , set - Clipboard only can be set as Text ,not to Image

sivagelli

Hi,

You have to create custom object for copying image to clipboard.
The steps i provided in my post above helps in creating object for copying image to clipboard.

finocia

Post back, how it goes!

Hi,
I have tried out with the thing you have mentioned but iam getting the below error:-
"Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: data"

Please help me how to fix this

Thanks,
Finocia

Shankar Babu

Hi SG,

I tried same as u said. But am getting below mentioned error. Could you please help me on this

Internal : Cannot store output in Clipboard because it is on another page, and has been hidden

Thanks in advance

Shankar Babu

Hi SG,

After tryinflg as u said,now am getting below mentioned error
Could not run the object because one of the code stages has a compiler error, use check for the Errors for a list of problems.

Can you help me on this

Thanks
Shankar babu

Post back, how it goes!

Pretty good idea. It works.
Point to note is that the data type by default will be TEXT, change it to IMAGE in all places where its used in that object.