How to select a item in a menu with

fadit

My work flow is
1.click "File" // Using object cloning, I have no problems on this
2. if the windows control 'save as' does not exists //do not have to do this one
{
click "File"
}
else
{
click 'save as' //cannot do this unless use recorder
}
View attachment 1538109277668.png

Currently my question is how to fix the menu window?

When I want to click anything within the menu, I click 'file', I go to AA. Notepad realised that he lost focus and he hide the menu. Then in AA, when I use object cloing or manage windows control, when I try to capture items in the file menu, system does not allow to me to do so due to menu does not exists.

What could I do to fix the menu so that I could capture anything in the menu while using object cloning or manage windows control?

Hi Fadit,

This might not be a proper solution but might work. You can click on the menu option using object cloning right. After that insert down arrow keystroke(s) such that you reach the desired option and insert enter keystroke. PFA for the process I did.

Hope that this might work.

Attachments

• selecting form menu option.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 27

VJR

You can also trigger the access keys...the underlined alphabets in the below screenshot.
For eg; Pressing Alt F and then A will open up the Save As window for you.

View attachment 1538565432664.png

Also you can navigate up and down within the menu and then hit ENTER on the desired menu location.

Alejandro Gomez

a way to solve this is using (Recorder), so you go to the option click on the menu and when the Items appear you select any of these, it is saved in (HTML InnerText) you only replace it with the Item that you are really looking for, that I do when he hides.