How to select date from calendar in web application in automation anywhere ?

marklion

The easiest is to just enter the date as text into the textbox associated with this input. Picking from a calendar is generally close-to-impossible but it is usually easily avoided. For instance just object clone the textbox and set text like "2019-01-07" with object cloning. Show some screenshot and code if you'd need more help.

babu

Thanks Umuruk. i have tried and failed to find the solution.

Hi priyaArvind i am struct into similar case like i have to open calender select current date and click on check box, i am able to spy only on AA mode can you please help me in this issue

duynd9

Hi priyaArvind i am struct into similar case like i have to open calender select current date and click on check box, i am able to spy only on AA mode can you please help me in this issue
hi babu
u can try like this code:
step 1: chose any calendar
step 2: use Insert Keystrokes command with Currently Active Window then make code:
-> $input_year$[RIGHT ARROW]$input_month$[RIGHT ARROW]$input_day$

may be can help u. good luck !

Hi failed to find the easy solution.. so had to choose difficult path. i spied on the first field and read the day. i found out which row or column does using the calculations and with the help of the index i choose the right row and column element. let me know if you still struggle i can send the screenshot

babu

Hi Priya,
I got something to try the way you explained, if possible can you please send me screenshot