How to use List Region in Region Mode

VJR

Hello Shiva,

Below is a video tutorial on how to use the List Region to capture data from a screen having successive data in the same length and width format.

~VJ

Shiva

Hi VJR,

Thanks for your replay, in this video they have added rows manually to collection, when am trying to add rows to collection using add row action directly coming out from loop, so how do loop start add rows to collection.

VJR

Hello Shiva,

There shouldn't be any reason to come out of the loop if the stages and loop counters are structured correctly.
Would you be able to share screenshots of when the flow is coming out of the loop?

~VJ

VJR

Hello Shiva,

I will suggest you to share the screenshots via the 'Attach Files' button at the bottom of the box where you hit 'Post reply'.
That way you will get a quicker and a most efficient response from several Blue Prism members on this thread.

Shiva

Hello Vjr,

please find attachments

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    7.5 KB · Views: 141
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    6.6 KB · Views: 122
  • Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    4 KB · Views: 114
  • Capture4.PNG
    Capture4.PNG
    12.7 KB · Views: 115
  • Capture5.PNG
    Capture5.PNG
    21.4 KB · Views: 125
  • Capture6.PNG
    Capture6.PNG
    23.1 KB · Views: 126
  • Capture7.PNG
    Capture7.PNG
    26.1 KB · Views: 134
  • InkedCapture4_LI.jpg
    InkedCapture4_LI.jpg
    879.1 KB · Views: 121

VJR

Hi Shiva,

Didn't get much time to take a detailed look at the screenshots. But what it looks like is the collection is empty in the beginning before the loop starts. And if you are looping through an empty collection then there are no rows in it so the flow is coming out of the loop.
Can you check if that is the case?

sowjanya

Hello Shiva,

Below is a video tutorial on how to use the List Region to capture data from a screen having successive data in the same length and width format.

~VJ
Hi, Could you please help me here...

View attachment 1568981866325.png

I have this desktop application, in which I need to click on each item (marked in red) and read some values from it...

These items differ for each Object ID... i.e... there can be 5 items, 10 items, etc.. every time I have to click all the items and read the data inside those items... How can I achieve this.?