How to use Loop in gmail reading

Revathi Sowmya

Hi.....am new to BLUEPRISM..... Here using Bp clients mail has to read and download the attachment everytime.......it's done for once........but again and again we can't run the program....so if we use loop it will read every mail automatically.....so can anyone help me with this....I don't know where and how to use loop,......Am attaching the program that i have done.....Please somebody help me......Hoping for replies.... :)

VJR

Hi.....am new to BLUEPRISM..... Here using Bp clients mail has to read and download the attachment everytime.......it's done for once........but again and again we can't run the program....so if we use loop it will read every mail automatically.....so can anyone help me with this....I don't know where and how to use loop,......Am attaching the program that i have done.....Please somebody help me......Hoping for replies.... :)
Are you able to set the Scheduler (in the Control Room) to run the process Hourly/Minutely so that it checks for any unread email and download its attachments based on the frequency given.

Revathi Sowmya

Are you able to set the Scheduler (in the Control Room) to run the process Hourly/Minutely so that it checks for any unread email and download its attachments based on the frequency given.
Yeah I Tried that too.......But it is starting from begging... again it will launch..user Id ......Password and all