How to Write Data From Collection to Excel by using C# And how to add extension like IDE?

harish17

Hi everyone,
i tried Predefined MS Excel VBo to write collection in to Excel but i have 3000 Records it is taking long time to write collection in to Excel , i was trying any other better approach to fix my problem so i want to give a try by Writing C# Code
i Was Aware How to Write code From Collection to Excel but my Question is in c# we used an extension to write datatable to excel how can i use these extensions in iBlue Prism? Is there any Way i can get these extensions and use in blue prism?
  1. Microsoft.Office.Interop.Access.Dao
  2. Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel;
  3. Microsoft.Office.Interop.Graph

?
and als0 these Variables Where can i add These Variables in Code Stage or information at start of the object?
  1. Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Application excel;
  2. Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Workbook excelworkBook;
  3. Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Worksheet excelSheet;
  4. Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Range excelCellrange;

VJR

Hi everyone,
i tried Predefined MS Excel VBo to write collection in to Excel but i have 3000 Records it is taking long time to write collection in to Excel , i was trying any other better approach to fix my problem so i want to give a try by Writing C# Code
i Was Aware How to Write code From Collection to Excel but my Question is in c# we used an extension to write datatable to excel how can i use these extensions in iBlue Prism? Is there any Way i can get these extensions and use in blue prism?
  1. Microsoft.Office.Interop.Access.Dao
  2. Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel;
  3. Microsoft.Office.Interop.Graph

?
and als0 these Variables Where can i add These Variables in Code Stage or information at start of the object?
  1. Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Application excel;
  2. Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Workbook excelworkBook;
  3. Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Worksheet excelSheet;
  4. Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Range excelCellrange;
If you meant namespaces and references then you add them in the Object Initialise tab -> Information stage -> Code Options tab. You can go here and take a look at any of the in-built VBOs.