HTML Attributes

gbagoole

Hello Guys,

I need your help, I currently want to develop a solution to extract annual historical forex rates from this website link (https://www.ura.go.ug/exchange.do?rateType=incometax), these rates are from past transactions. The whole idea to capture the date for a particular transaction from the transaction log and them come to the website and navigate to that particular date. read the rate and assign it to that transaction, this would be done for all transactions in the log. I have been able to do so as seen in the object attached by spying the date field and the submit button, so I input the dates from the excel document using a Read stage. I then spied the Currency (Rate) labels and made the Value attribute dynamic to enable the return of the rate for the input date of the corresponding currency in the excel document using HTML attributes. So the bot comes with the Currency and date from the document to the website. The robot appeared to work but every time it reaches the read stage to read the currency label as seen in the object attached, it returns this error "Internal : Failed To perform Step 1 In Read Stage 'Read Currency Match Index' on page 'ReadRate' - No elements match the supplied query terms". So I tried to spy again but same error. Though when I change the Value attribute back to static, it runs properly but it keeps updating the collection with only one currency value. I am failing to get a where the problem is.

Any help offered will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Exchange Rate Bot.zip
    21.9 KB · Views: 5