I am new BP and having issue when interacting with pop ups

skanumuri

Hi,
I am new to BP and I am having issue with the pop ups. I am getting 2 different types of pop ups for the same application.

For the first Pop Up I have used attach and detach and it worked perfectly, but when I am running in a continuous loop I am getting a different pop up and the process stops. Could you please help on how to resolve it.

URL: http://bptravel.blueprism.com/

Steps followed
1. Login to the site, click on Create Quote and enter all the fields and click on the Create Quote button. The Quote is created
2. Now, click on Cancel Quote. First time you get a pop up having the message "Are you sure you want to cancel the quote" and with 2 buttons OK and Cancel. Refer to the snapshot FirstOK.jpg
3. Now, click on Cancel in the pop up box and now click on Cancel Quote, you would be seeing a different pop up having the message "Are you sure you want to cancel the quote" and with 2 buttons OK and Cancel and a checkbox with the text "Don't let this page create more messages" next to itm. Refer to the snapshot SecondOK.jpg

Note: If you check the checkbox as mentioned in the Step 3, the pop box will never appear and when click on Cancel Quote button, the pop up would never appear.

Attachments

• SecondOK.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 35
  • FirstOK.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 33