Image based automation in unattended mode

santosh dhere

Hi Team

I am facing issue of running Image based automation in unattended mode, but it works fine in attended mode. I tried all possible ways, kindly suggest if anyone have done this kind of automation.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Santosh Dhere.

diarselimi

It can be that the resolution is not the same in the two modes.
Also, you have to be sure that you have the application focused in unattended mode.

santosh dhere

Image verification is happening rightly but clicking on image in unattended mode is not happening. Please suggest if anyone has done this before.

santosh dhere

Hi Sukesh

We are interacting with Citrix kind of application for Process automation. Blue prism identify Citrix elements as image elements, we can able to capture all elements in region mode. Basically we are not able to run process in unattended mode. We have all VDI environment here. We want to run image based automation whenever VDI access is not there means in unattended mode. Whenever we take access of VDI means in attended mode & run process. Process runs smoothly.

Image verification happening fine in unattended mode only click on image is not working in unattended mode.

Thanks in advance sukesh, Please help me here.

Regards

Santosh

JP Sully

Hello Sukesh and Santosh, was there a fix here. We also work in a VDI environment with processes running through unattended mode. Past experience has resulted in the same issue for me....when running attended everything works as expected, unattended mode fails unable to interact with element spied via Region mode. What is the solution to allow Region mode to work normally on an unattended VDI?

Thanks!

Pallavivalunj

Hii,

Im also working on citrix application where we have to click on bottons , drag drop function enter input (Passwords), etc is to be done.
I m stuck due to blueprism region mode is not working in my situation. Whenever i try to spy the excel (open in citrix) it gives me no result.
I tried to attach the citrix excel using already running mode in application moduler then to no sucess, still unable to attach the same.

Please give some solution for this problem.
Thanks in advance..