IN PDF WE NEED TO READ AND EDIT THE PARTICULAR TEXT IN BLUEPRISM??

Hi @nagarajublueprism ,

The PDF file are not editable files, so there is no way you can edit them using Blueprism. Alternately, you can copy the text or data from the PDF file using surface automation or you may also write a C# code which copies all the data from PDF and then store it in BluePrism Data item. Then using the MS Word VBO "Export PDF", you can export the data to pdf. Although I haven't tried exporting the PDF. But this should work.

cs.andras

If you have Adobe Acrobat (not the reader) installed, you might be able to create a Business Object for that and you may modify it through that. However this might be quite a massive task.

nameispalmer

Hi @nagarajublueprism ,

The PDF file are not editable files, so there is no way you can edit them using Blueprism. Alternately, you can copy the text or data from the PDF file using surface automation or you may also write a C# code which copies all the data from PDF and then store it in BluePrism Data item. Then using the MS Word VBO "Export PDF", you can export the data to pdf. Although I haven't tried exporting the PDF. But this should work.

Uhm, I'm at a loss for how to say that, but PDF files are actually editable, have always been so. There's no availability to do it via Blueprism, but you will have so if using specific software, like this one https://boston-real-estate-board-form.pdffiller.com/ See, every PDF document consists of several layers connected with each other at some level, and the software like that gives an opportunity to work with them separately - that's actually a PDF editing itself