Information about code segment Blueprism

NikE

Hey guys, so I'm looking to write code in the code segment, but I'm missing information on how to operate on all of the objects, eg. collections. This is partly due to no autocompletion as well as when looking up collection handling with visual basic, you are directed to word / excel, and I can't find any documentation related to blue prism.

sivagelli

Hey guys, so I'm looking to write code in the code segment, but I'm missing information on how to operate on all of the objects, eg. collections. This is partly due to no autocompletion as well as when looking up collection handling with visual basic, you are directed to word / excel, and I can't find any documentation related to blue prism.
As far as i know, there is no documentation related to "how to build" custom code in Blue Prism.
The usual practice is to use Visual Studio IDE to build code for your requirement and get that on to Blue Prism. Also, lift and shift of code from the IDE might not always help and would need code to be customized to fit for Blue Prism. Good luck!

sivagelli

I usually use Excel Macro Editor for writing anything related to Excel Workbook objects and migrate to Blue Prism.
You can start with Console App or Blank Project.