Internal : Collection fields are defined but cannot be matched to the incoming collection - in blueprism

Sanglef4

I want collect Financial historical data from NASDAQ link https://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/ge/historical. In this I am spying date element and using "get table" I can get whole table data for date, open, high,... which I am putting in collection but the thing is I am not able to give column name to collection. I made 6 field for each all 6 column you can see in image attched. But when i run the programv I get an error "Internal : Collection fields are defined but cannot be matched to the incoming collection - The collection definition does not contain the field Column1". if I dont add field I get data in collection which has default column name column 1, column 2, ...column 6 . But I want to have their specific column name. I think the problem is with the data type I am using while creating field in collection. I tried different combination for the data type but still...Please help me on that. enter image description here

Attachments

• Screenshot (6).png
    152 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot (7).png
    132.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot (8).png
    115.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot (11).png
    117.5 KB · Views: 23