Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: The 'OraOLEDB.Oracle' provider is not registered on the local machine.

manoharram18

Was trying to connect to a database using Data- OLEDB functionality. Got an error saying that "Internal: Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: The 'OraOLEDB.Oracle' provider is not registered on the local machine". Please let me know if anyone of you has faced a similar issue and solved it.

netaji_25

I am also getting the same error. Are you able to solve it?. If yes, Please let me know the steps to solve the issue.
Thanks,

In the OLEDB VBO -> Set Connection : there is a "Connection String" input parameter missing for me. What could be the issue ? should I get updated VBO ? Please help

sivagelli

In the OLEDB VBO -> Set Connection : there is a "Connection String" input parameter missing for me. What could be the issue ? should I get updated VBO ? Please help
I am not sure if this is related to version. However, if you are finding Database, Password, Provider inputs for Set Connection action you do not need the "Connection String" input. You can specify either Connection String and leave everything as blank or fill the other three inputs and leave Connection String as blank.

If you peek into Set Connection Object, it basically builds the "Connection String" based on the other inputs.

sivagelli

Or you can Modify the Set Connection Object to accept input - "Connection String" and save to the connection string Data Item on the Initialize page of the Object.

Or you can Modify the Set Connection Object to accept input - "Connection String" and save to the connection string Data Item on the Initialize page of the Object.
Hi Sivagelli, I tried this and getting some other error related to authentication :

Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: No error message available, result code: DB_SEC_E_AUTH_FAILED(0x80040E4D).

Getting this error now : Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Not a valid file name.
please correct me if any thing wrong with syntax

Attachments

• SetConnection.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 173

sivagelli

Alright! If you pass MS Access database, it would have recognized, as you are using Excel it is unable to recognize. Pass the below string to the Database input, it should recognize the Excel sheet as database.

"D:\BluePrism.xlsx;Extended Properties=""Excel 12.0 Xml;HDR=YES"""

HDR=Yes, indicates, first row as column names.

I am getting the following error after following the above steps. Format of the initialization string does not conform to specification starting at index 0. Please help to solve the issue.

sivagelli

I am getting the following error after following the above steps. Format of the initialization string does not conform to specification starting at index 0. Please help to solve the issue.
This has to do with your connection string. Can you check your connection string? If you need assistance, please paste the connection string here masking the server/user names.

Was trying to connect to a database using Data- OLEDB functionality. Got an error saying that "Internal: Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: The 'OraOLEDB.Oracle' provider is not registered on the local machine". Please let me know if anyone of you has faced a similar issue and solved it.
hello, did you install the provider ?

nagababu

Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: The 'OraOLEDB.Oracle' provider is not registered on the local machine. .
Can anyone have solution for this? Thanks in Advance