Internet Explorer has stopped working Pop up

harish17

Hi everyone,

We automated web application, When Bot is running >50 work itemsin the Queue. Spordically Internet is throwing error like "Internet Explorer ha stopped working" pop up. We are not able to replicate in development or QA environment we are only seeing this in production. Not sure how we can fix this issue? Any Suggestions are appreciated .

Below are the steps we are

> Launch web application

> navigate to second tab(there will be two tabs )

> search specific item

> click that item(Once Bot click that item it will open new window- This window has 7 tabs)

> Trying to navigate 6th tab.(To navigate 6th tab we are using actions focus and clickcenter in navigate stage)

When I try to navigate the 6th tab Seeing Internet Explorer has stopped working Error. If we are able to Replicate in QA or dev we are able to spy the pop up , Since we are not able to spy the Internet Explorer pop up.

Below are the some of the thing I tried:

1) Spied the second window in win 32 and tried to close it.- Thought it will close the pop up (Not working)

2) Some how I am able to generate different pop up in the second window with window Title "Message from webpage "(Please Wait. Your previous Request is being processsed. Click ok to exit the window) - With out spying this pop up I tried to attach the pop up with window title and sending global send Keys (Alt+F4) to the root element in the Application modeller and also tried sending Global send keys in spied element of second window(win32) ) - Not working

Note: Attached the second window by using window title.

Thanks!

Kiran123

Hi Harish, i think you don't need to spy the window. what you can do is while configuring the application moduler you can provide the window title as "Internet explorer". In navigate stage drag the root to attach, after successfully attaching to the pop up use another navigate stage and drag the root again and select terminate.

hope this works.