Is Blue Prism Certified Developers are really Developers?

I have a common question. Recently what i heard is some people are giving the BluePrism Developers Exam without learning or having hands-on experience in BP. Is that true? If so, will they be able to do automation using BP in real-time in the project? Even BP license cost is high, so instead buying are they giving exams by preparing dumps and updating in resumes that they are Accredited BP Developer? How it works? Aren't they get caught if people in higher position in the team comes to know that they just did the certification and not really developers?

I am not pointing anyone. I have this doubt and asking for better clarification here?

Last edited:

ivan.gordeyev

Many programmers and those who can understand and produce process maps would pick up Blue Prism with ease.
Before I have passed my developer exam, I would say, I was on the right tracks. But after studying and passing the exam, this changed me as a developer not just in Blue Prism but in UiPath and Kapow.

Exam, or preparation for the exam is a structured way to learn about proper exception handling. The software is very to pick up, so anyone who did the developer exams would be ready to build scalable and easy to maintain processes. It might still take them 2 weeks to 1 month to get more comfortable with the software, but they are likely to understand the importance of building the object and the process in the right way.

My opinion, is that the blue prism certification is definitely a big plus, if not must. The generic principles that you learn through examination preparation are universal generic principles with many applicable in programming languages.