Is there any technique present to find web page is loaded fully or not in automation anywhere?

pravinpatilcse

Is there any technique present to find web page is loaded fully or not in automation anywhere?

Googled below result but below suggestion is not working for me

1) pick an element on the website which is loaded last/late and use Object Cloning to 'wait' for it to appear

2) Do use the “Wait for Window” command but please keep in mind that it will only wait for the window title to exist, not for the window to load, so always follow it up with an object cloning or similar method which waits to find an element on the page which proves it has loaded. This is relevant to many applications, not just websites.

marklion

Not really, there isn't.
I have seen though a usage of favicon in the browser - checking if favicon is available through wait for screen change. This assumes that if page is loading there is no favicon but a loading icon. This will not work however in case of ajax requests or frames.
And as usual image recognition is not a great practice so I wouldn't recommend it but I have seen such successful usage.

Umuruk

You should use error handling because it has pass option. Firstly, create an object cloning and drag it in to the error handling structure. When your variable's value is null, the object hasn't loaded on the page yet

I share a few screenshot for you :)

Attachments

• s1.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 76
  • s2.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 76
  • s3.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 71

pravinpatilcse

You should use error handling because it has pass option. Firstly, create an object cloning and drag it in to the error handling structure. When your variable's value is null, the object hasn't loaded on the page yet

I share a few screenshot for you :)
This is also nice technique to wait..we can add loop around it until objects is found.