Issue while spying SAP objects using Blue Prism

Nirvana43

Hi All,

I am currently facing a weird issue while spying SAP[750 Final Release] objects using Blue Prism [Version 6].

NOTE : Scripting is Enabled and Default script setting RZ11 is made true.

A>When i try to spy on User field ,it identifies the entire window instead of the actual object "User" as seen below :

View attachment 1560851125673.png

B>Now,when i press Alt or switch again to SAP spy mode it works as seen below :
View attachment 1560851232195.png

C>However,if i move my mouse anywhere else it again not able to identify the "User" object ,Instead identifies the entire window again. Now ,again i have to press ALT key or switch to SAP mode again to make it work.

This is a bit annoying behavior while automating ,hence any help from the community will be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 1560851553527.png
    270.5 KB · Views: 29

Nirvana43

Hi All,

I am currently facing a weird issue while spying SAP[750 Final Release] objects using Blue Prism [Version 6].

NOTE : Scripting is Enabled and Default script setting RZ11 is made true.

A>When i try to spy on User field ,it identifies the entire window instead of the actual object "User" as seen below :

View attachment 4121

B>Now,when i press Alt or switch again to SAP spy mode it works as seen below :
View attachment 4122

C>However,if i move my mouse anywhere else it again not able to identify the "User" object ,Instead identifies the entire window again. Now ,again i have to press ALT key or switch to SAP mode again to make it work.

This is a bit annoying behavior while automating ,hence any help from the community will be greatly appreciated.

@Sachin_Kharmale @adebroise - Expert opionion required :)