Java application problem, running through studio but not working through control room

bhanupraveen

Hi All,
I have a very strange Issue, With my process. that is We are dealing with the Web based, Window based and Java based applications in Single Process. The Problem is When I'm Running the Process through Studio. the Process is Perfectly Working Fine. But the Problem is when i'm Running the Process through the Control room. It is able to deal with Web and Windows applications. But when it came to work on the Java Application. The is it getting hanged or just going to Not Responding Stage? this is a very strange Behavior we have encountered. Any one had the same please let us know how to resolve. In between we have tried most of the possible spying ways. and attributes

luke.ruben

Hi All,
I have a very strange Issue, With my process. that is We are dealing with the Web based, Window based and Java based applications in Single Process. The Problem is When I'm Running the Process through Studio. the Process is Perfectly Working Fine. But the Problem is when i'm Running the Process through the Control room. It is able to deal with Web and Windows applications. But when it came to work on the Java Application. The is it getting hanged or just going to Not Responding Stage? this is a very strange Behavior we have encountered. Any one had the same please let us know how to resolve. In between we have tried most of the possible spying ways. and attributes
Have you find a solution?