Solved License Error

sreejith

Hi!

Getting an error when trying to publish the process to control room.

The requested operation is not permitted, because the license currently in use does not permit it.The maximum number of published processes permitted by the current license would be exceeded.

If you have recently updated your license (using this machine or any other on your network), you may need to log out of Blue Prism and log back in again in order for the change to take full effect.

Crazy thing is that everything was working fine till yesterday. License is also valid to publish any number of process to control room. Everything happened all on a sudden. Any guess what could have caused it.??

natesim

I received same error message. We applied a round of renewal licenses to Blue Prism. When the old licenses expired and the new ones took effect, we got the error message. We could not kick off any process manually. We found a work around if only 1 resource was assigned to a work queue and the work queue was not already actively being worked; we were able to start the process by right clicking the work queue in scheduler and clicking Run.

A server restart solved our issue. This is on Blue Prism V.5

View attachment image001.png

I am getting the same error:"The requested operation is not permitted, because the license currently in use does not permit it."
When i am trying to assign a process to resource in the control room I m getting this error.