Login agent cannot runs automatically because runtime resource is not connected to server

dan_olteanu

Hi,

Could someone help me with some ideas or, ideally, with the solution for an issue that i face it? :)

I have a new server and a new runtime resource but i have a problem with the resource while it is signed out. Typically, the resource should remain connected to the server in order to run successfully the login agent , but in my case, as i already mentioned, after sign out, the server become unavailable for the resource.A few moments after logging off, the resource still appears with state "Idle", connection "Validating" and "Latest connection message" - One or more errors occurred but after,approximately
1 min, the resource lose connection.
View attachment 1596699699499.png

I want to mention that the login agent is installed according to the specific documentation and security policies are removed.
If someone know what could be the problem or if you need more details, please let me know.It's very annoying and i spend already a couple of days trying to fix ti but no result.

Thanks!
Best regards!

Attachments

• 1596699904261.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 57

sahil_raina_91

This is absolutely normal.
After you logout the Runtime Resource, it takes sometime to be connected again.

There is a delay between logout and when Login-Agent service will kick back in. Keep in mind, that even though it may start, Blue Prism Listener will take sometime before its fully connected.

Solution : After you run Logout, keep few minutes delay in between(5-20 mins), before you run Login.

sureshy108

Hi Sahil,

I am unable to see the RR in control room post logout in windows 10.

Login agent installed in both the VMs and login agent service running using "Local Service as Logon ID.

any inputs ?

Jothin Georgi

@dan_olteanu- The connection name provided in BP config and Login Agent(at the time of installation)should be the same for Login Agent to work. Please reinstall Login Agent with the correct connection name if this isn't the same.

Also please recheck the security policies are as per given below.

[Local Security Policy: Interactive Login: Do not require CTRL + ALT + DEL: Enabled]
[Local Security Policy: Interactive Login: Message title for users attempted to log on: Empty]
[Local Security Policy: Interactive Login: Message text for users attempted to log on: Empty]
[Local Group Policy Editor: Do not display the lock screen: Enabled]

Regards,
Jothin