Login failed. This account has expired. Please contact your system administrator

ebueno

I'm not able to get into Blue Prism tool since the app said that "admin" user id password has expired. After some tries it said that I've to contact with the System Administrator due to the account has expired. I was able to read the user table in the SQL/Server instance and I see that everything is properly populated (see picture attached).

So anyone knows how to unblock the user admin?

By the way, the same issue applies to my second administrator (admin2). Thanks in advance

View attachment 1552402402889.png

ebueno

I'm not able to get into Blue Prism tool since the app said that "admin" user id password has expired. After some tries it said that I've to contact with the System Administrator due to the account has expired. I was able to read the user table in the SQL/Server instance and I see that everything is properly populated (see picture attached).

So anyone knows how to unblock the user admin?

By the way, the same issue applies to my second administrator (admin2). Thanks in advance

View attachment 3501
I've made some investigations thru SQL Server Management Studio and I've found that Blue Prism stored wrongly the expiration dates for users when the year used is over 2030. For instance, even if you select within the calendar panel "January 1st, 2030" the system stored "January 1st, 1930" so when you try to login with related user you will receive the message ... "Login failed. This account has expired. Please contact your system administrator".

The only way to solve that is using the following SQL Query sentence .....

UPDATE BPAUser SET validtodate = '2090-05-01 00:00:00.000', passwordexpirydate = '2090-01-01 00:00:00.000' WHERE username = 'admin'

Changing the dates and user to be fixed with your own data.