MAPI Error occurred : 0x80004005

neplecha

Hi,

I am experiencing some troubles with MaPIEx. I'm trying to send an email (MaPIEx is installed correctly and Outlook is set as a default program) but I'm getting following error messages - Failure in Send Mail function of Blue Prism Extended MAPI Automation. Failed to initialise MAPIEx (A MAPI Error occurred : 0x80004005 : MAPI_E_CALL_FAILED).

Please help

Thanks

S M Imran

Hi,

I am experiencing some troubles with MaPIEx. I'm trying to send an email (MaPIEx is installed correctly and Outlook is set as a default program) but I'm getting following error messages - Failure in Send Mail function of Blue Prism Extended MAPI Automation. Failed to initialise MAPIEx (A MAPI Error occurred : 0x80004005 : MAPI_E_CALL_FAILED).

Please help

Thanks
Hi, try to sign in and sign out of outlook. I think so it should work.

heatherG

To work around this issue, run the MAPI client from a computer that does not have Office Outlook 2007 installed.

S M Imran

Hi I am facing the below error while trying to work with MAPIeX

Failure in Get Mail function of Blue Prism Extended MAPI Automation. Failed to initialise MAPIEx (A MAPI Error occurred : 0x80004005 : MAPI_E_CALL_FAILED)

Please help

Thanks

pdbinni

Hi,
I am getting the following error while using "Get Mail" from a sub-folder using MapIEX.
Failure in Get Mail function of Blue Prism Extended MAPI Automation. Failed to open sub-folder 'Daily Emails'.
Can someone please provide me some input on this.

VJR

Hi,
I am getting the following error while using "Get Mail" from a sub-folder using MapIEX.
Failure in Get Mail function of Blue Prism Extended MAPI Automation. Failed to open sub-folder 'Daily Emails'.
Can someone please provide me some input on this.
Is it happening only for this specific folder. Is it a shared one and with appropriate permissions? You can try out the solutions mentioned in the below link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-expand-the-folder-error-message-when-you-add