Merge rows from two collections

Stephanie

I need help to merge two collections with a different number of rows. I have one collection (the target collection) which contains all rows that I need to write this collection in a excel worksheet. The last column contains no data. These data I want to get from the other collection (Collection1). However, the number of lines in this other collection does not always match the number of lines in the target collection.
How can I merge the correct data from the last column into the corresponding rows of the target collection?

Attachments

• target_collection.PNG
    31.7 KB · Views: 32
  • collection1.PNG
    32.9 KB · Views: 30

crazisingh

You can loop on target collection. Filter the collection1, using value from desired field that you need match in collection1. Than update the value in target collection. Once the loop finish, you can simply paste it to your excel worksheet.

brady

hola,

El marge solo te va unir dos collections con diferentes cabeceras, y las filas te llena partiendo desde la primera fila hacia abajo, si una collection tiene mas filas, las dejara en blanco.

Pero si quieres llenar filas especificas, recorre con un bucle y con un calculation seteas la data en la fila que quieras