Message Boxes

Russygrl

I would like to create message boxes so that at certain points in the process, they'll pop up providing a message. Is sit possible to do this?
Thank you in advance!
Russygrl

Russygrl

Hey VJR thanks for the reply!!! So right now i am in BP, v6, and i am looking at object studio and i see every stage except Alert. Is there somewhere else i should be looking in? I read the article you directed to but it read as if the Alert stage was on the left hand side. However, I don't see it.
Thank you!!
Ingrid

VJR

At the bottom left hand side if the stages do not fit in, then there is a small scroll bar. Expand and check if it's there. This happened to me once when I was trying to find a stage for a long time :)

Russygrl

Hey VJR, thanks for the quick reply man, really appreciate it!!! All my stages are visible and so there is no scroll bar which i can use to further see any stages not visible. I'm attaching a screenshot of my view for you.
Thank you!!!
Ingrid

Attachments

• stagepanel.png
    stagepanel.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 31

MarkoRoboto

Hey VJR, thanks for the quick reply man, really appreciate it!!! All my stages are visible and so there is no scroll bar which i can use to further see any stages not visible. I'm attaching a screenshot of my view for you.
Thank you!!!
Ingrid

The alert stage is available in Process studio, your screenshot is from the Object studio :)