Multi Part Process

#1
Hi,

I have a scenario where my Bot should do the certain activity which is 80% of the work and then it should wait for 10min to reflect the same in application and then complete the rest 20% work.

Can any one suggest the best solution for this bot.

1. Need to save that 10 min time and work on rest of the records.
2. It should come back to the previous record after 10 min and start processing.
 
Top