Open Excel with Analysis for BI Office Launcher using Blue Prism

k.v.mancanes

Has anyone here tried to Automate an Excel with Analysis for BI Office Launcher? I tried to use the Open Workbook Action under MS Excel VBO but the Analysis Tab is missing. Please let us know if there is any other way to open the file. Thank you!

manoj_ck

Hi mancanes,

Did you achieve this issue ?
If yes, please help me. Even I have a requirement using Analysis for Excel. It is taking more time to load. I want to know if we have any action to check whether it is loading or not. So that I can give a condition to wait till it load.

Thanks in advance.

manoj_ck

You can download this assets
https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/3595/solution/power-bi-via-rpa-asset
and please let me know what is the effect.

Hi Sunortap,

Can you please tell me what is the use of this asset and how to use this to BluePrism? Sorry for this question. I couldn't able to get the clear information about this.

Actually my requirement is to use Excel with Analysis for BI Office Launcher to filter some data under Analysis tab. While applying filters, application is loading quiet more time and I can't assure how much time it is taking. So I want a solution to check whether application is still loading or not. So that I can give a condition for the same.

Please suggest me a way to achieve it.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Manoj

sunortap

Hi,
k.v.mancanes
please use Utility - Environment: Start Process
input aplication path to your BI Launcher
"C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\Office AddIn\BiOfficeLauncher.exe"
then you can use MS Excel VBO open instance + open workbook