Please help with selection of element

aggarwalvishal4

Hi,

I have a situation where I have to capture all web elements through spy element where they are having different path like

/HTML/BODY(1)/DIV(1)/DIV(2)/DIV(1)/DIV(3)/DIV(2)/DIV(1)/DIV(4)/DIV(1)/DIV(1)/UL(1)/LI(1)/DIV(1)/DIV(4)/DIV(1)
/HTML/BODY(1)/DIV(1)/DIV(2)/DIV(1)/DIV(3)/DIV(2)/DIV(1)/DIV(4)/DIV(1)/DIV(1)/UL(1)/LI(2)/DIV(1)/DIV(4)/DIV(1)

and there are 51 elements on 1 page so How can I spy them all in one go? or Do I have to create different elements for every item in spy mode?

Or is there any spy mode which can spy all elements present in web application(IE) in one go?

I am new to RPA so it could be possible I am not aware of everything.

Help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

budziakkamil

Hi,

I have a situation where I have to capture all web elements through spy element where they are having different path like

/HTML/BODY(1)/DIV(1)/DIV(2)/DIV(1)/DIV(3)/DIV(2)/DIV(1)/DIV(4)/DIV(1)/DIV(1)/UL(1)/LI(1)/DIV(1)/DIV(4)/DIV(1)
/HTML/BODY(1)/DIV(1)/DIV(2)/DIV(1)/DIV(3)/DIV(2)/DIV(1)/DIV(4)/DIV(1)/DIV(1)/UL(1)/LI(2)/DIV(1)/DIV(4)/DIV(1)

and there are 51 elements on 1 page so How can I spy them all in one go? or Do I have to create different elements for every item in spy mode?

Or is there any spy mode which can spy all elements present in web application(IE) in one go?

I am new to RPA so it could be possible I am not aware of everything.

Help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hi aggarwalvishal4,
You should try to spy it by dynamic way and pass parameter to this selector.
There's no needed to spy one-by-one.

VJR

Hi aggarwalvishal4,

Follow as suggested by budziakkamil in the steps above.
Also post #2 here should be able to assist you in achieving the same.