POC on Blue Prism

aswani

Hi All,

I'm quite new to Blue Prism and doing my first POC on this. The reason for doing this is, our current billing process is quite manual and hence we are planning to at least partially automate the process.

So, the problem we have is there is no definite source for data extraction. We have 3 excel files (source files) and the data can be fetched from any one of the files depending on the various criteria. If the same data is present in file 1 and file 2 then we should take the data from only one file depending on the criteria/preference. Once the data is fetched from the sheets, then the value is fed into another excel to do the final calculation. After getting the final value, the data is then inputted to the web UI, following a series of other billing steps to produce an invoice.

Can you please let me if you would recommend Blue Prism for this and why? and if you do not recommend the reasons why?

Thanks in advance

suhag_akash

combine all data in one collection or an excel sheet and remove duplicated value and add that data to queue(as best practice) instead of using data from excel.
To remove duplicates in collection there is an action in utility collection manipulation - remove duplicates. pass the collection through this action after you the combined the data of all 3 excels in a collection