Pop ups on SAP

RiojaAlberto

Hi, everyone.

Now I bring to you another problem I have.

I am using Blue Prism to interact with SAP and everything is fine, until it begins to load heavy registers.
In that moment, SAP launches a Pop up at the Logon window saying that the Server is bussy. It displays two buttons: "Switch to", "Retry" and a disabled one that I don't read... This Pop up appears JUST when the robot is running interrupting the process, so I cannot capture it with the Application Modeler by launching SAP with this last one.

Do you have any idea on how to solve this?

cs.andras

Hi,
The disabled one is probably Cancel. I have faced similar issue before with SAP but unfortunately haven't been able to overcome it, as it is a system problem, when I clicked either of the buttons, Start menu opens up automatically, which means that Windows is busy (probably with the network request that SAP gave it to handle).

RiojaAlberto

Hi,
The disabled one is probably Cancel. I have faced similar issue before with SAP but unfortunately haven't been able to overcome it, as it is a system problem, when I clicked either of the buttons, Start menu opens up automatically, which means that Windows is busy (probably with the network request that SAP gave it to handle).

Oh... that's aproblem u.u

However, it seems that it does not appear while running after some small callings. I don't know how or why :p

RiojaAlberto

Oh, thanks.

I did that before. So the pop-up is not something about the scripting.
The message it tells is something about the server, not the interaction of an outern system :)

Now, Cs.andras told us that the "problem" comes from the system. So... maybe there is not an orthodox way to solve it :/

But, thank you so much for your support, Boulay :)

tgundhus

Hi, being honest I have not watched your video-clip.
However I think the popup you're looking for is a "server busy" box.

Server Busy
This action cannot be completed because the other program is busy. Choose 'Switch To' to activate the busy program and correct the problem.
Options: Switch To | Retry | Cancel (always disabled)

"until it begins to load heavy registers", is this imported from excel or does the video-clip show the case including the error?

RiojaAlberto

Hi, being honest I have not watched your video-clip.
However I think the popup you're looking for is a "server busy" box.

Server Busy
This action cannot be completed because the other program is busy. Choose 'Switch To' to activate the busy program and correct the problem.
Options: Switch To | Retry | Cancel (always disabled)

"until it begins to load heavy registers", is this imported from excel or does the video-clip show the case including the error?

Hi.

The video is not mine :rolleyes:... and it does not show the same popup I'm looking for, which is exactly the one you are refering to :)

I don't know from where SAP takes the registers :confused: ... However, I think it takes them from a DB

Sri

Hi I have the same Issue.
Is the above issue is solved?
Can we solve this Issue with code stage (Try, Catch block) any Idea? Please help me

tgundhus

I am not sure that of it got solved. Absolutely possible to fix, tell me more about when you get the error. Is it the same server busy box as I refer to above?

Sri

I am not sure that of it got solved. Absolutely possible to fix, tell me more about when you get the error. Is it the same server busy box as I refer to above?
Yes.. it is exactly the same and still not solved. It would be a great help if you can give me a possible solution.

Sri

Hi,

Still struggling to fix SAP server busy pop issue. the problem here is it is not just happening at particular stage, it can happen at any time. that's the reason I am not able to code it using blueprism. the typical part is Blue prism is waiting for SAP to respond and SAP is waiting for user to click on that popup. PFA

Searching for the code for timeout exception.

It would be a great help if you can suggest me how can we handle this.

Thanks and Regards

Attachments

• SAP error screen 1.jpg
    SAP error screen 1.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 124

waliafg

Hello Everyone,

any solution for the current issue? we are facing the same error.

Attachments

• 04-05-2018 11-55-22.png
    04-05-2018 11-55-22.png
    132.8 KB · Views: 87
Hi all, im facing the same issue, what i did to fix this by now (which i think is not a good solution) is that i put between each step of the automation either a read or a write or a press button a detach and an attach of the sap application, and a wait of 1 second between this 2 components. The reason for this is that i tested and find that when the process was not giving SAP too much instructions and commands this pop up never appeared.
BUT this is not the best solution of course, but you can give it a shot
Andres

wildCat

Hi,
I have had a similar issue with "Server Busy" in SAP.
In my case, the problem was, that SAP worked in background and the server refused to take command from BP.

I solved the issue using Code Stage and checking if SAP is busy or not.
Rgrds,
L