Solved Popup window in Internet Explorer

DhernRPA

I am attempting to automate a process that requires me to login to a webpage and then update info on that webpage. The update opens a popup window that has the same process name as the first application. After adding the info it needs, I would like to close the popup window, but I am having trouble doing so. The popup shows up behind the first webpage so BP can't see it. I've tried to create a separate object but when attempting to spy the popup I get an error message saying that there is an error when spying.

Does anyone have any suggestions that could help?

DhernRPA

I am attempting to automate a process that requires me to login to a webpage and then update info on that webpage. The update opens a popup window that has the same process name as the first application. After adding the info it needs, I would like to close the popup window, but I am having trouble doing so. The popup shows up behind the first webpage so BP can't see it. I've tried to create a separate object but when attempting to spy the popup I get an error message saying that there is an error when spying.

Does anyone have any suggestions that could help?
Okay I was able to spy the popup with Win32 mode, however it only works some of the times meaning only some of the time is the popup showing up above the first window. Other times, BP says it doesn't recognize some elements or there is no error with the popup still behind the first window.

Hi @DhernaRPA,

Create separate object which will have application modeler spied with Win mode and do spy all pop window heading and close things and call this Object when you want operation on this popup window.

Please let me know if any issues