Problems spying the application "Banktrade" with Blueprism

dragonage13

Hello everyone,

For a process which I have to enter an application called Banktrade I managed to see that it starts with a "Script" that runs jview.exe and connects to an http: // then opens an application that says Resqnet.com and finally opens the Banktrade Its name is Display - A., but when I try to do the application wizard to spy on the elements I notice that the process name for the "Display - A." window It is the jview.exe but I tried to spy on it with all the modes and I only managed to spy on the window and the buttons of the top menu but all the elements of the internal window there is no way to identify them.

Here I attach the images of the cmd window that opens the script, the Resqnet window and the "Display - A" window.

Thank you very much to anyone who has information to help me.

Attachments

• Resqnet.png
    56 KB · Views: 2
  • Script.png
    33.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Banktrade_LI.jpg
    643.4 KB · Views: 2

gil.silva

Hello dragonage13,

The Display -A window looks like a virtual desktop view, which means that probably won't be possible to spy the elements, meaning that the only solution is Region mode.

Before that, you can try Global Send Keys to interact with the window, if it's possible to use TAB or another shortcut to change field, it might work.

dragonage13

Hello gil.silva,

That was what I was afraid of.

Try with the way you mentioned me and effectively the only way that I managed to spy on the different fields of the application is by region, and to write with the Global Send Key. I hope it is stable.

Thank you very much for the help.