Process not running properly

jeetendra

hi,
I am new to BP , i have tried one case and this working properly in as object and in Process but while running same process via control.by enetr

here I am selecitng address by entering flat no and postcode and search the address and then click the 1st searched item 2 times to select.

but while running the same via control , it is still search page and the process move ahead .

could you please help.

VJR

Hi jeetendra,

For better understanding would you be able to share the screenshot of the stages you have explained in the above post?

Hi Jeetendra,
Provide proper wait for the bot while executing because the execution speed is very fast in control room compared to process studio.

Last edited:

jeetendra

Hi jeetendra,

For better understanding would you be able to share the screenshot of the stages you have explained in the above post?[/QU
Hi Jeetendra,
Provide proper wait for the bot while executing because the execution speed is very fast in control room compared to process studio.
I had tried both static and dynamic wait but still not working.

One thing i need to confirm that when i make any changes in object , will refreshing the process will have new changes or not or i have first save object and than save process.

one more request , web page I am working have my dynamic elements,please help to know best strategy to wotk with such elements in BP.currently I ma using wait and wrtting all options of changing attributes and I dont think this is wise decision.can we use regular expression here if yes ,please let me know how to use that in BP

VJR

Hi jeetendra,

To answer your first question since it is the Process that always calls the Object it is always better to finish all your changes in the Object first and Save your work. Then come back to you Process and call the Object. In some cases a new or renamed action changes made in the Object does not reflect in the Process. In such cases you will need to hit Refresh and if it still doesn't reflect then it requires closing and re-opening of Blue Prism. That always shows up the latest changes.

Regarding your second question there is an approach in Blue Prism called as Dynamic Attributes for working with dynamic elements. I recommend you to go through the material in the BP Foundation Course training pdf which has a detailed explanation with example.