Process taking 4 min to fill less than 10 input in a form screen

isadoralmeida06

Hi guys,

I have a serious problem at a client where my action page that fills all the inputs in a website takes about 4 min to fill a few inputs in a data form, whereas the user itself takes 15 sec or less. Why does Blue Prism takes so long for imputing data?

Also when I run the same page manually it is way fast than when the robot does when scheduled through control room.

Thank you.

Last edited:

gsaideepak

Hi guys,

I have a serious problem at a client where my action page that fills all the inputs in a website takes about 4 min to fill a few inputs in a data form, whereas the user itself takes 15 sec or less. Why does Blue Prism takes so long for imputing data?

Also when I run the same page manually it is way fast than when the robot does when scheduled through control room.

Thank you.

I was able to speed up the process for the website that I was automating by doing the following things:
Click Highlight manually on the spied element and see how much is the BP taking to identify it. If it faster then you are good otherwise you need play with the elements.
If you are using HTML mode to spy the elements, I would recommend you to use ID and Class name as they would respond faster.

gil.silva

Hello Isadora,

I guess the problem is connected with your elements/stages. The best way it's to analyze the log with the actions and see which steps are taking so long. It can be during the 'check if window exists', it can be during the interaction with the input elements, etc..

If you are not able to detect the problem by your own, you can post here and get some help from the members.

Common problems:
- not using the Matching Index attribute in the elements
- not using the most appropriate spy mode
- use unnecessary wait stages