[Question]

hixavolev

Hi, I spied a text with region mode spy, I already setup as coordinate in order to use a read stage later. configuring Data with Recognise Text.
When I tested in my machine works fine, but when i tested in other machine, doesnt recognize it,
I found that the problem is that there's a tiny change in the color of the screen among the computers, in fact when i change:
colour : 000084 to colour:000080 the recognitizion realize well.

Does anybody knows how can i make a toulerance or make a color correction in the screen or other idea or feature that helps me make this solution more robust and work along many screens and not just one.
Thanks
View attachment region.PNG

Manikanta

Hi, I spied a text with region mode spy, I already setup as coordinate in order to use a read stage later. configuring Data with Recognise Text.
When I tested in my machine works fine, but when i tested in other machine, doesnt recognize it,
I found that the problem is that there's a tiny change in the color of the screen among the computers, in fact when i change:
colour : 000084 to colour:000080 the recognitizion realize well.

Does anybody knows how can i make a toulerance or make a color correction in the screen or other idea or feature that helps me make this solution more robust and work along many screens and not just one.
Thanks
View attachment 4977
Hi @hixavolev
U spyed in ur machine with Region mode, but the spyed area may be different from other system(I mean postion of that area in ur bot and other bot).
Jus make sure that ur spyed postion and the other bot position should b same.
For this cause u got a error i hope.

Hi @hixavolev ,

Tolerance and color set should on the machine on which you are going to execute actually not in your local machine. In specific to set tolerance you might have to hint and trial according to values as per your need.