Reading Emails from Gmail

Hi,

is it possible to read Emails from a Gmail web application (not the windows app). If Yes , How can we achieve it .

(I tried spying the Emails list displayed and used a Read stage and gave the action as get as collection and stored them to a collection . This results in a error saying No HTML table is found ).

Basically I want to read all the Emails as a collection from Gmail website , Will it be possible without using Mapi Ex or some other VBO.

Regards,
Shabaz

VJR

Hi,

is it possible to read Emails from a Gmail web application (not the windows app). If Yes , How can we achieve it .

(I tried spying the Emails list displayed and used a Read stage and gave the action as get as collection and stored them to a collection . This results in a error saying No HTML table is found ).

Basically I want to read all the Emails as a collection from Gmail website , Will it be possible without using Mapi Ex or some other VBO.

Regards,
Shabaz
You should be making use of the email related VBOs versus spying. Refer this video on getting emails from Gmail via Blue Prism which makes of the POP3/SMTP VBO.