Register BP Developer Exam(Pearson Vue)

fc2005

Dear all,

I tried schedule a Blue Prism Developer Exam via Pearson Vue(I think it’s the only authorised parter). To begin, Pearson ask me to sign up or sign in a web account to proceed, but I am no able to do either. When I tried to sign up, It asked for my name and my BP Portal ID, I did provide the exact information, but the system said it was unable to identify any matching information. On the other hand, I tried to sign in with my Pearson Vue Web account(but for CISCO), it did not work either.
I have contacted Pearson Vue support hotline and email but they did not provide any solution, or at least the possible causes.
May I ask if any of you has such experience? if yes, any advice will be highly appreciated.
Thanks

Pete_L

I had a similar issue 3 years ago when I tried to schedule my exam. Apparently, Blue Prism synchs its portal user list with Pearson Vue on a periodic basis. If Pearson Vue can't find your portal ID, there must have been a synch issue. When this happened to me, I opened a support ticket with BP, and they resolved the issue quickly. Once they told me they had re-synched with Pearon Vue, then Pearson Vue was able to find my ID during registration and I was able to schedule my exam.

fc2005

I had a similar issue 3 years ago when I tried to schedule my exam. Apparently, Blue Prism synchs its portal user list with Pearson Vue on a periodic basis. If Pearson Vue can't find your portal ID, there must have been a synch issue. When this happened to me, I opened a support ticket with BP, and they resolved the issue quickly. Once they told me they had re-synched with Pearon Vue, then Pearson Vue was able to find my ID during registration and I was able to schedule my exam.
Dear Pete,

Thank you for your advice and it's very helpful. I will contact BP to work that out. Thanks.