Resource in missing state

DhernRPA

Hello,

I am installing BP onto my server. On my Control tab, it is saying my resource is in a missing state and the session info is lost, but it is connected. A picture is attached for reference. I would like to know what I need to do to configure this correctly. Any advice would be great!

Thank you

Attachments

• Missing Resource.PNG
    11.4 KB · Views: 119

HakanEngman

Honestly I don't think you are doing anything wrong necessarily, we struggle a bit with this and I meet with other customers that face the same.

But, if you check in the EventLog on the resouce, does it also state "lost connection" ? Does your client connect to a application server or directly to the databasehost ?

Sachin_Kharmale

Hello,
Possible Reasons dueto it showing missing state
1) Restart your Resource Pc.
2) logged in computer and check blue prism server is running properly.
3) Go to services which is running on resource PC check Blue prism and Blue prism Service is running if not then start it.

Best Regards,
Sachin

Manojnec

Hello,

I am installing BP onto my server. On my Control tab, it is saying my resource is in a missing state and the session info is lost, but it is connected. A picture is attached for reference. I would like to know what I need to do to configure this correctly. Any advice would be great!

Thank you
I am starting Blue prism course i am also face the same issue can you find any solution?