Restoring old process

tamma

Hi guys,

Is is possible to restore any overwritten process/object?
If yes, please tell me how.

I know we can compare and view two processes/objects, but its taking time if we have to modify manually while memorizing the previous version.
Thanks in advance

sreejith

Hi @tamma

Under system tab in process/object there is history option. From there you can select two process versions/ object versions and compare it. And from the file menu export the required version (will get an Xml file) and then import again. That should do the job.

tamma

Hi @tamma

Under system tab in process/object there is history option. From there you can select two process versions/ object versions and compare it. And from the file menu export the required version (will get an Xml file) and then import again. That should do the job.

Hi @sreejith

Thanks! It helped a lot!
Didnt know that we can export the process in comparing window.

Thanks again!

I wasn't aware of this feature until recently - I think this should be detailed in Blue Prism guides as rollback functionality is very important and the feature is quite hidden away.

lautaroconforti

Hi @tamma

Hi, is it possible to import an XML file ?, how would you proceed with this