dbzdbgt

Hello,

i'm currently encountering an issue with my project.

I have to download multiple excel files from an Intranet. Then, open them one by one and call a specific macro (The same macro exists in all the files).

While running the macro, i noticed that there's a runtime error with the macro (as seen below). Thus, showing a popup.

For BluePrism, the macro is still running and will wait till 'forever' unless someone manually closes the popup. I've tried to update the Excel utility to add
DisplayEvents = False but it doesn't change anything. I also tried adding on error resume next and exception handling (try..cath) but the code won't advance unless i close the popup.

Is there a solution to this ?

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    15.2 KB · Views: 29

Shweta

Hello,

i'm currently encountering an issue with my project.

I have to download multiple excel files from an Intranet. Then, open them one by one and call a specific macro (The same macro exists in all the files).

While running the macro, i noticed that there's a runtime error with the macro (as seen below). Thus, showing a popup.

For BluePrism, the macro is still running and will wait till 'forever' unless someone manually closes the popup. I've tried to update the Excel utility to add
DisplayEvents = False but it doesn't change anything. I also tried adding on error resume next and exception handling (try..cath) but the code won't advance unless i close the popup.

Is there a solution to this ?

Thank you in advance.
You can create a separate object to handle that pop-up. I too faced similar issue, please check this thread for solution -
http://rpaforum.net/threads/issue-while-running-macro.14133/#post-29759