SAP Automation

Bhavana

Hi ,
I'm doing SAP Automation(Tcode su01 to create new user) and not able to spy the status bar using SAP mode.
Status bar will contain message like "user <username> created" or "user <username> already exists". while spying for the first time while creating the element , I'm able to identify the status bar. But when executing the script, it is saying "Unable to match any windows with the query terms".

Note : Tried with modes like Region , Windows and Accessibility. But no luck. Same issue is appearing.
Please help

Thanks,
Bhavana

Bhavana

Hi,
Thanks for trying to provide information.Attached the application modeller screenshot. Hope you understood the issue. If you want, we can share my screen using team viewer and I can show you the issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot_SAPStatusBar_Application Modeller.png
    Screenshot_SAPStatusBar_Application Modeller.png
    124.7 KB · Views: 95

dap

Hello Bhavana,
the app-modeller shows that you spied it with surface automation. Are you able to spy it with the SAP mode? Also, the "Launch" button in the right corner says that the SAP is not attached.

VJR

Hi Bhavana,

The "Unable to match any windows with the query terms" issue also occurs while spying other types of applications like Web or Desktop in other modes too. And the behaviour of matching the first time but not later is also not uncommon.
This error usually occurs when the ticked attributes in the Match column are not appropriate. You need to play around with the tick marks. At first I suggest just uncheck the Window Text attribute and see.

jk0607

Hi Bhavana,
With the SAP mode spy the whole status bar. Check and see if what does it change when you run it. I suggest you to try checking the match index and ordinal and also u can take of the window text and screen attributes. I’ve done a lot of SAP autoamtion recently. This should work. Compare the attributes from the first web you spy and after running it. This ll Fix it.

Thanks ,
JK

Bhavana

Hi VJ and JK,
Thank you. But I have finished playing with all the attributes : Ordinal, match Index,Windows text , and many more before posting this query here.No luck.Please suggest

jk0607

Hi Bhavana, Just giving some suggestions.
Even check the class name, ancestor count, All the other attributes which is changing after you run it. It that doesn't work Try whats the next element which will be available which defines its completed successfully, Check that. I will check that from my end and let you know.

Thanks,