SAP Help

nicholas.pawley

Nicholas Pawley
I'm having trouble selecting what i need i a SAP selection tree. I can get a folder to expand as needed but cannot target a specific file/report inside.

Help..

adebroise

RPA Ninja
Staff member
Hi @nicholas.pawley there’s a few ways around this. Firstly, do you have SAP mode enabled?

The best way to identify the ID of the field is to start macro recording, perform the action manually (to select the item in the tree, stop recording and save to vbs.

Once complete, open the saved .vbs in notepad.

Spy and new element on the screen in SAP mode and replace the ID with the ID recorded in the .vbs.

Let me know how you get on.

Divya Pagadala

In SAP while login, I am getting this error( the resource DLL for bitmaps cannot be loaded). how to solve this error.
please help..

Uthaiah

I am facing issue while spying drop down from the main menu in SAP GUI. there is no Shortcut key/Icon, and only SAP mode can spy however the entire headings will get selected. how to solve? I can not find the recording option in SAP GUI

I need to select the option called "Create with Reference"

Attachments

• SAP.jpg
    341.8 KB · Views: 34

VJR

I am facing issue while spying drop down from the main menu in SAP GUI. there is no Shortcut key/Icon, and only SAP mode can spy however the entire headings will get selected. how to solve? I can not find the recording option in SAP GUI

I need to select the option called "Create with Reference"
n seems to be underlined access character after opening the menu. Does it not work with GSK or GSK Events on 'n'?