SAP mode mouse click issue

Shweta

Hi,

Can some one please help with below query:

I am working on sap application and spied the element using SAP mode. Now, I am able to set focus on it, but my requirement is to double mouse left click on it, which I am unable to find how to do, as I am not getting the option of mouse click there.

Please advise. Its an urgent requirement.

Thanks.

Shweta

Yes, I will be doing that but before I need to double click on that Element, then need to append the notes there.

justinjobp

Hi,

If you can give global mouse click center and in the attribute you can give which button in the mouse has to be clicked. I.E, left click or Right click.

Shweta

But when i spied the element using SAP mode, I am not getting this Global mouse click center option. And I need to double click on that element.

Sukesh Kumaru

Hello,

Which stage are you using for that spied element (textbox on sap screen) dragged and dropped in Navigate stage or write stage ?

Hey you can do it using code stage...
Open SAP recorder option record the action what you want to perform then use that code in code stage to achieve that its very easy.

If you dnt know hoe to use you can ask any of your SAP colleagues once you stop recording then on .vbs code will generate you need covert it to VB coding.

Let me know if you have any doubt

Shweta

Hey you can do it using code stage...
Open SAP recorder option record the action what you want to perform then use that code in code stage to achieve that its very easy.

If you dnt know hoe to use you can ask any of your SAP colleagues once you stop recording then on .vbs code will generate you need covert it to VB coding.

Let me know if you have any doubt
Thanks.. I will give it a try and let you know.

himavantht

Hi,

I am working on sap application and spied the element using SAP mode. Now, I am able to set focus on it, but my requirement is to double mouse left click on it, which I am unable to find how to do, as I am not getting the option of mouse click there.

Thanks.

Hi Shweta,

Let me know which stage you are using to perform action to that spyed element?

In SAP, I too faced double clicking nodes. The best alternative for it is - In SAP GUI application there are many buttons present there on the toolbar and in page. For Example: If you want to open something by double clicking you can spy the SAP Menu Bar and pass Parent with Global send keys - "{Edit}{Details}" and that will perform the same step as double clicking.

Have a try and let me know.
Cheers!
Himavanth

Sayali

Hi,

Thanks.
Hi,
Can you tell me how did you set focus on the sap element.
I assume it was a node, as I also want to double click it but while spying through sap mode it is not showing me any action