Schedule process not working

mahatherjoy

I am trying to schedule process in blue prism which is not working .. nothing happened .. I have searched all the forums not able to find the solutions .. can anyone help me

I went to Schedules -- > New Schedules ---> selected Task ---> provided UTC time to run the process------>
New Schedule Task--> Drag and dropped the process from Available to resources and Clicked Apply Changes

Provided UTC time .. and tired to change the Local machine time to UTC time zone... I have a Enterprise Licence .. tried Run Now option nothing happened

What would be the problem ..

Checked the same process from session management and the process running successfully...

Any leads highly appreciated..

VJR

I am trying to schedule process in blue prism which is not working .. nothing happened .. I have searched all the forums not able to find the solutions .. can anyone help me

I went to Schedules -- > New Schedules ---> selected Task ---> provided UTC time to run the process------>
New Schedule Task--> Drag and dropped the process from Available to resources and Clicked Apply Changes

Provided UTC time .. and tired to change the Local machine time to UTC time zone... I have a Enterprise Licence .. tried Run Now option nothing happened

What would be the problem ..

Checked the same process from session management and the process running successfully...

Any leads highly appreciated..
Here are a few things that could be tried -
- You have mentioned that the system time is changed to UTC. Sometimes even after changing the timezone, it comes back to the original timezone due to improper access rights. Check if that is happening.

- In the Session Management under environment section see if all filters are properly cleared and that there are no pending sessions.

- Check if there are any logs created at all when the process is started from the Scheduler.

- Check if this issue is happening to only this particular process of for all processes.