Scheduler Problem

matuopm

I got a little Scheduler Problem and I hope someone can provide a hint to solve it.

Our Blue Prism is running on a Laptop. That laptop is starting up by BIOS events every workday at 6:55.

Blue Prism will login at 7:00, wait 30sec., then runs our process and at 19:45 Blue Prism closes down all the applications and then stops, like a "request stop" from the control room would. After the stop it will log off after another 30sec.

I would like to shutdown the machine after logoff but I'm not sure how to do it.

I tried adding an action that starts a batch file to execute shutdown -s -f -t 300.

But when Blue Prism is logging off the execution of action will be canceled. When I shutdown before Blue Prism is logged off I can not start the process on the next day because I get the following error:
"ERROR: Invalid Login State : The machine must be logged out to accept a login request"

Hi @matuopm ,
Please schedule the Process as per your requirement and while completing or you can say its end time for the process from there Scehduler should be log off then use text file to track the time for example some config file which stored the exact time to log off so that blue prism will stop request the process and later stage automatically login agent log off process will be scheduled and run. Just use the centre point to track the end time by the config file which you can access locally . (if you have multiple bot make a shared path accessible to all bots and use it accordingly)