Solved Scheduler - Troubleshooting

pguimar

Hi,

I have scheduled processes but it are not reaching my target ResourcePC.
The ResourcePC is properly configured and if I trigger the process manually via Control Room it runs normally.

How can I, in client side, troubleshooting it?

NOTE: I am not the responsible by the Application Server and some features may be unavailable for me.

pguimar

Hi pguimar, if you are getting a resource busy message then take a look at the below thread and the links inside that thread.
http://www.rpaforum.net/threads/getting-desktop-is-too-busy-to-run-that-process.758/

Also, I hope you are accessible to the logs generated by the Process/Object. You can take a look at them to see anything odd happening.

No, I have not received any error message. I basically do have control over ResourcePC side and from scheduling.
I can see that my Schedule is properly configured, but it not are being triggered in the ResourcePC.

If I manually send the process, it runs fine.

Did you know if there is any kind of liberation that must be done in Application Server side to "liberate" the ResourcePC to execute scheduled process?
If does not exists I will contact the AS manager to troubleshoot it.

Thanks,
Paulo

VJR

Hi Paulo, I do not know of the concept of "liberation" in Blue Prism. You might still want to check the logs to see as to what exactly happens like....is the log even created in first place, does the first stage start or come out of that, compare that log with the one when you run it manually, etc. Check the System tab, Audit section on the left hand side and if you do not have access then you might want to get all the logs related to that process.

pguimar

Hi,

I've troubleshot with my App Server administrator and here is the issue:

They have 2 App Server connected to the same DB. When I log in via Blue Prism Client I connect to the server X and the Scheduler were triggering by the server Y.

My Resource PCs were unable to connect with the server Y and that is why my processes weren't triggered.
So I solve my problem attacking the network issue.

Reactions: VJR

Abhisarika

Hi pguimar,

I am also facing same issue...

Can you please let me know on how to check which application server we are hitting via BluePrism Client and through scheduler.