Slowness of Oracle application through Blue prism

nilsbabar

Hi,

I am currently developing process on oracle application.

In this process TERP application (Oracle Apps) is a candidate application, with this application facing slowness issue. The job which takes 5-7mins for manual processing, in that place Robot is taking 18-20mins.

It’s a JAVA applet application so used JAVA mode to spy the elements and as per Blue Prism recommendation updated java version to latest(java-1.8).

We have also tried this process on Blue Prism -5 as well as Blue Prism -6 versions, but no progress on both versions taking same time.

If you have any solution for this please suggest.

VJR

Hi nilsbabar,

Can you provide complete details of the below

the job which takes 5-7mins for manual processing, in that place Robot is taking 18-20mins.
i. What exactly happens in the manual processing (without blue Prism)
ii. And what is the bot doing to achieve this manual process (using blue Prism)

Do provide as much details as possible.

nilsbabar

It is oracle based java applet application, In that We need to insert data from excel, manually it takes only 7-8 mins to fill data into 13 text fields.
but When we run through Blue prism, It takes almost 20 mins or more than that.
Robot takes 3-4 min to identify and click on the particular java text box, and for inserting data I have used 'Global send keys' because Write stage is not working.
I have used check exist because there are some unknown pop ups between the data insertion.
I am using all latest application like Java, Java access bridge also BP 6, but still facing same issue.

VJR

It is oracle based java applet application, In that We need to insert data from excel, manually it takes only 7-8 mins to fill data into 13 text fields.
but When we run through Blue prism, It takes almost 20 mins or more than that.
Robot takes 3-4 min to identify and click on the particular java text box, and for inserting data I have used 'Global send keys' because Write stage is not working.
I have used check exist because there are some unknown pop ups between the data insertion.
I am using all latest application like Java, Java access bridge also BP 6, but still facing same issue.
Seems like what you have done is appropriate. I have observed that certain modes do take a certain amount of time to recognise or write to an element. And Sendkeys are used in some applications where Write stage does not work. If you have spied the elements appropriately and if the time lag is really bothersome then you can consider opening a support ticket with the Blue Prism folks who may offer you a possible solution.