Spying of Sharepoint elements is very slow in Blue Prism

Abhishek Bhat

I have a sharepoint and spying works well if records are record 100-200 in a list. As soon as records increase beyond 500, spying becomes slow and takes more than a minute to spy. I have tried using spying with Path property with MatchIndex set to 1. I have so far tried in html mode and after seeing this , I am not confident on AA mode spying. Has anyone faced such challenges and what is the procedure adopted to speeden the spying, any inputs will help.

I have a sharepoint and spying works well if records are record 100-200 in a list. As soon as records increase beyond 500, spying becomes slow and takes more than a minute to spy. I have tried using spying with Path property with MatchIndex set to 1. I have so far tried in html mode and after seeing this , I am not confident on AA mode spying. Has anyone faced such challenges and what is the procedure adopted to speeden the spying, any inputs will help.
Hi, it is possible (and much better) to make use of SharePoint Client API to interact with SharePoint via code. This would involve creating a new BP object.

See here for SharePoint documentation.

Johnyhcao

Try use the VBO called OLEDB to directly retrieve the data from the sharepoint DB using SQL. ther eare many video on youtube about it.